Friday, May 13, 2011

I'm in lovee~~

Ngeeeee~~~ I fell in love with... HIRO MIZUSHIMA.. \(^^)/
KYAAAAAA. he's soo cutee..
I didnt realize it until i've watched mei chan no shitsuji...
omigoshhh, his face is just so... sweet! (i'm sorry i cant find any other word to describe his cuteness) he has the most gorgeous pair of eyes~ >///< kyaaa~~ i've finally watched zettai kareshi, I've watched it before I couldn't bring myself to finish it cause they changed the whole story. It's actually a manga adaptation, but i wouldn't really call it an adaptation, since most of the plot has been altered (to suit the audience better i guess. well if they were to use a high school girl instead, I bet that would create more controversy nee?? >.<) here are some photos of him.. kyaa.. i'm melting alreadyy.... ^^




ngyaaaaa~~ <3


There you go, two photos is just enough (i cant give u more, i dont want you to fall in love with him too~ haha~ okeee~ jaaa~)

Yazuminu singing out~

No comments:

Post a Comment