Thursday, February 3, 2011

Why blog?



Okeyh. I used to ask myself, "why do people blog?" why do you wanna write your stories for the whole world to read? Why don't you just write it in your diary instead? you're saving your ink and paper is it? environmental much? lol~ I couldn't sleep, so decided to write another post (since I'm starting to get addicted to blogging).

So back to the main question. why blog? I used to hate the idea writing an online diary/journal. Telling people you've just bought this new pair of shoes, or how you love this guy/girl. But, when I started my own blog, I kinda understand why people are sooo addicted to blogging.
1. You get to express yourself to those who really cares what you think (or at least shows an interest in your life) Do you really think your roommate cares if you buy a new shirt (maybe they do, just not all the time, they too have what we call 'life'), or do you think your mom wants to know that you've just come up with this new tudong fashion? no. but they are other people who do. Other people out there somewhere in the corner and crook of this blue planet might want to explore your life more than the ones who are close to you. (for example; stalkers, creepy hardcore fans.. I kid, I kid).
2. You get to show the world you actually exist. I used to google my name just to see what happen. other than having one of my poem posted in my English club's blog, and some birth control (I can't believe people named birth control after my name. shame on you) I can't find any other thing that caught my attention. So, by blogging, I can at least leave a mark in the virtual world.
3. One day if I get old, I want to be able to read all my past stories, thoughts, etc. You might say "write a diary then" but paper ages with time. then you add "then write in microsoft word or something" but what if your computer crashes.. and then you say... god, I don't want to add this. I can go all day. MY POINT is I want to be able to access my past memories as easily as 1,2,3. something like that.
4. If anyone ask me "how's life so far? tell me about it" then I can just say, "read my blog". lol. I can be that lazy ok.

So I guess that's my top 4 reasons for now. I'll add more later when I can think of a new one. I've just realized how BORING my blog looks like with all these words. You might as well just read a text book, right? hehe, so I've decided from now on I'm gonna include one or two picture just to spice up my post.


TADAAAAA~ I'm currently addicted to nendoroid. they're so cuteeee. I'll get one, one day. need to save up first. I also in urgent need of a new mp3. The one that I've just bought broke down. Dammit. =___= so I guess that's all I should say for now. I'll update again later. jaa mata~
here's a video for you from moi favorite youtuber nigahiga. alright Mintaro signing out~

No comments:

Post a Comment